Why Can't I Punish You?(Demo) Why Can't I Punish You?(Demo)

Wow! Your track is amazing. I felt the ''old school'' energy in this audio. Very and very good job. (Sorry for my english XD)

Kryomax responds:

thanks for the comment!

Imperial Arbiter -full album- Imperial Arbiter -full album-

Nice sounds amigo! It's your first album? :)

Hollow Hollow

Really good man! I like this riffs and the music composition :) Do you use a software to music production to audio recording? (Sorry for my english, isn't my native language)

TSRBand responds:

Thanks for listening, glad you liked it! For recording I use a stripped down, cheap version of Cubase 7, it has a couple of limitations but for my purposes it works just fine :)

UltraMX - Somewhere UltraMX - Somewhere

I think your track conveys something of joy, and that's fine. I feel that the music or melodies are more repetitive than it should be for the Trance. It is all that I can say.
Regards!! :)

UltraMX responds:

really? that short of a review? Well thanks for the review.

Empowered WIP Empowered WIP

Well, I dont now a lot about Dubstep mixing but, I can say that your track has a good start. I hope you can soon finish it and you also to learn much more about mixing.
Regards :)

Place-Time Continuum - Dimension Man Place-Time Continuum - Dimension Man

Hey, Is really catchy, I really liked the retro NES sounds that you used and the lead sound, keep working on your skills, you will only get better.

ABitApe responds:

Thanks! :)

FD - Subnet Hacking FD - Subnet Hacking

WOW! Your track is so amazing and hypnotizing! I love the music composition and the atmosphere that conveys.

ForgottenDawn responds:

Thanks man, I appreciate it!

Citylights Citylights

very catchy, reminds a bit of the simple but catchy melodies of gigi'agostino, nice pan also, overall very good my friend.

unidentified0110 responds:

Thanks!

Gram Negative Gram Negative

I like the synths of your track. It's a amazing sounds. Well done!!! A good sound design.

Confrontation Confrontation

Yeah!! I can imagine a thriller story with your track. It's amazing. Good job man!

Zeekyboogydoog responds: